Want help to look after your bike now it is officially autumn?
It’s the autumn, so when there’s less opportunity to get out at night, what about giving yourself a bit of extra confidence when it comes to fixing a puncture?
We’ve got two evening sessions planned in Colchester in November, four in Chelmsford and more training courses in Yorkshire too:
- Wednesday 13 November (beginner)
- Wednesday 27 November (basic plus)
Both sessions are running at the Waiting Room, (The Bus Station), at Queen Street and run from 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday 2 November – 9.30am – 12.30 (beginner)
- Tuesday 12 November – 6pm – 9pm (beginner)
- Saturday 16 November – 9.30am – 12.30 (beginner)
- Monday 18 November – 6pm – 9pm (basic plus)
The beginner sessions cover:
- Tips on maintaining your bike
- The basics of brakes
- A full run-down of fixing a puncture – and you get to have a go (promise: I can do it so anyone can)
The basic plus sessions are aimed at people who can already fix a puncture and just want more of an introduction to brakes and gears.
We have funding from Essex County Council Highways and have been able to keep the costs down to £15 for the beginner and £25 for the basic plus.
For more details, contact Richard Monk on 01206 506412 or email.
We will be running more in the New Year, so if you want to be added to the list of interested people get in touch. Or what about getting a voucher for your loved-one this Christmas?