Safe Working Practice: Fundamentals
8 hours over one day
Non-technical riding which means relatively smooth tracks and trails.
Combined training and assessment
- Road awareness, legalities and safe techniques
- Off road skills, competencies and identifying your own limitations
- Equipment requirements and safety checks
- Base contact procedures
- Trailside repairs
- Accident prevention and management
- Communication techniques and equipment
Please contact the Courses & Training Helpline to find out if this course is available for booking: 01483 238 337
What you need
Prior to attending this course, you will:
- Have one years (minimum 30 rides) experience in riding on and off-road.
- Be able to understand the basic principles of maps (what they represent and how).
- Have attempted to fix punctures.