CTC Campaigns Training Day - Sheffield
Join us for a day of workshops on the Road Justice and Space for Cycling campaigns.
Campaign skills workshops will include:
- Creating press coverage
- Using social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Running effective groups.
Road Justice workshops will include:
- Understanding the Legal Framework
- Working with the police
- Following and attending court cases
Space for Cycling workshops will include:
- Protected space and decent junctions
- Reducing traffic volumes and speeds
- Understanding and influencing your local authority
A full workshop timetable can be found here.
Reasons to come to the Training Day:
- To gain skills in press, social media and running effective groups
- To skill up in either the Road Justice or Space for Cycling campaigns
- To meet, learn and share ideas from experienced campaigners and CTC staff
The event is aimed at all cyclists within a reasonable travelling distance of Sheffield. CTC will be running similar training events in Glasgow, Newcastle, Bristol, North and South Wales and Manchester in Autumn 2014.
Registration: You can register for the event here.
Travel Bursary: CTC is willing to cover up to one third of the travel cost of attendees, if you have limited means and or a long journey time. Please bring tickets or travel receipts on the day.